How Remarried with Children Can Help You
Stepmom Sanity Salvation
- Do you feel marginalized and unheard in your own home?
- Are stepkids destroying your relationship?
- Tired of your husband's ex puppeteering your household?
Books & articles with tips on how to be a stepmom & thrive in marriage.
Make sense of the new, and potentially frustrating, home situation you now find yourself in.
Co-Parenting Classes & Info
- Are your children suffering or being turned against you?
- Trouble with scheduling and household discipline differences?
- Is your ex's wrath making you and your new spouse miserable?
Don't worry. Help is here.
We have tips for co-parenting with difficult exes, court-mandated co-parenting classes, presentations, and more.
Couples Therapy & Services
- Struggling with communication issues in your relationship?
- Tired of constantly fighting in your relationship?
- Does it feel like the flames of passion are dying?
Defuse your conflict & return to love.
You'll learn more about causes underlying your conflict, how to communicate constructively, and how to resolve your problems.
Upcoming Step-Family Classes & Support Groups
May 1st, 2017
Tired of intrusive exes, guilt-ridden husbands, and out-of-control children?
This program is for you!
Discover how you can be remarried...and happy too!
May 4th, 2017
The Orange County Step-Parent Support Group helps you feel supported, less alone, and teaches you how to connect with your step-family.
May 14th, 2017
This co-parenting class helps make you and your kids happier, by helping you fight less with your ex while taking care of your children.
Bonus: This class meets co-parenting curriculum standards of the Los Angeles Superior Court. If you have to take a court-mandated class, this is the one for you!