How Remarried with Children Can Help You
Stepmom Sanity Salvation
- Do you feel marginalized and unheard in your own home?
- Are stepkids destroying your relationship?
- Tired of your husband's ex puppeteering your household?
Books & articles with tips on how to be a stepmom & thrive in marriage.
Make sense of the new, and potentially frustrating, home situation you now find yourself in.
Co-Parenting Classes & Info
- Are your children suffering or being turned against you?
- Trouble with scheduling and household discipline differences?
- Is your ex's wrath making you and your new spouse miserable?
Don't worry. Help is here.
We have tips for co-parenting with difficult exes, court-mandated co-parenting classes, presentations, and more.
Couples Therapy & Services
- Struggling with communication issues in your relationship?
- Tired of constantly fighting in your relationship?
- Does it feel like the flames of passion are dying?
Defuse your conflict & return to love.
You'll learn more about causes underlying your conflict, how to communicate constructively, and how to resolve your problems.
Upcoming Step-Family Classes & Support Groups
February 18th, 2016
Survive undermining exes, hostile stepchildren, and other hazards with support and shared experience.
Wherever you are, you can call in to listen and share!
February 22nd, 2016
Remarried Happily Ever After is a class for couples. It will teach you how to preserve your marriage, preserve your sanity, and be each other’s anchor in the worrying storm that remarriage inevitably sends everyone’s way.