Remarried Happily Ever After is a class for couples. It will teach you how to preserve your marriage, preserve your sanity, and be each other’s anchor in the worrying storm that remarriage inevitably sends everyone’s way.
Ever ask yourself…
- Are our exes or kids tearing our relationship apart?
- Our first marriages failed, can our second one really work?
- Am I and my spouse on the same page?
If you have, you owe it to yourself and your partner to attend Remarried Happily Ever After. Here’s why.
- Rekindle the lost spark in your relationship.
- Redefine your unrealistic expectations of your stepfamily.
- Emotionally move past your previous marriage once and for all.
- Resolve conflicts effectively.
- Help your step and biological children feel like part of the family.
- Reduce everyone’s stress as kids transition between homes.
- Create and implement a vision of your happy stepfamily.
- Find marital bliss.
- A downloadable manual to accompany the class
- A downloadable copy of Stepfamilies: 63 Tips to Help You Succeed ($5 value)
- A free, personal 30-minute phone consultation ($100 value)
Remarried Happily Ever After Class Schedule, Location, & Cost
Date: Mon, Mar 04, 2019 and the next 3 Mondays (4 sessions total).
Time: 7:00PM (each session is 90 minutes).
4152 Katella Ave. #101B
Los Alamitos, CA. 90720
$140 due 1 week before class.
RSVP for Remarried Happily Ever After
Reserve your spot today! Seating is limited.
Call 714.527.8111 or fill in the following form to sign up for the class.