- Is your husband’s manipulative ex making your life a living hell?
- Do you feel neglected, ignored, or betrayed by your husband?
- Are step-kids destroying your marriage?
Discover how you can be remarried…and happy too!
The Stepmom Success System gives hope, and effective tools for achieving happiness in your marriage and family life. It’s a 4-week course. Each week covers a different set of topics:
- Understanding Stepfamilies details issues facing step-moms and families.
- The Marriage-Family Balancing Act preserves your relationship as a couple.
- Parenting: My, Your, & “Our” Children teaches how to parent and connect with bio- and step-kids.
- Steps for Success helps you plan for a happier tomorrow.
Stepmom Class Topics
Week 2: The Marriage-Family Balancing Act
The Marriage-Family Balancing Act strengthens your relationship as a couple. You’ll learn critical things, like:
- limiting ex-wives’ influence on your life
- effective communication skills
- “fighting fair” when resolving conflict
- addressing finances, support payments, & spending on kids
- establishing healthy boundaries
- how to preserve love and romance in your relationship
Week 4: Steps for Success
Steps for Success gets you from “here” to “happily ever after.” You’ll learn about the importance of self-care and how creating a vision can help you realize your goals.
You’ll also hear about one another’s personal challenges, and get tools for overcoming them, too.
This session ties it all together, transforming knowledge into a concrete plan for a happier future!
Schedule, Location, & Cost
Date: Tue, Jul 06, 2021 and the next 3 Tuesdays (4 sessions total).
Time: 6:30PM (each session is 90 minutes).
4152 Katella Ave. #101B
Los Alamitos, CA. 90720
$180 due 1 week before class.
Attend the Stepmom Class!
The Stepmom Success System meets soon. Reserve your spot today! Seating is limited.
Call 714.527.8111 or fill in the following form to sign up for the class.