The Help Stepfamilies Need
Due to COVID-19, all groups and individual sessions are done through a secure online site. We look forward to helping you heal and manage stress and relationship challenges in this trying time.
People are complicated—families of them, more so.
Trying to combine two families? More complex still.
Remarried with Children helps you make sense of your household chaos and then tame it before it destroys your marriage.
Pick a section below to get started.
How Remarried with Children Can Help You
Stepmom Sanity Salvation
- Do you feel marginalized and unheard in your own home?
- Are stepkids destroying your relationship?
- Tired of your husband's ex puppeteering your household?
Books & articles with tips on how to be a stepmom & thrive in marriage.
Make sense of the new, and potentially frustrating, home situation you now find yourself in.
Co-Parenting Classes & Info
- Are your children suffering or being turned against you?
- Trouble with scheduling and household discipline differences?
- Is your ex's wrath making you and your new spouse miserable?
Don't worry. Help is here.
We have tips for co-parenting with difficult exes, court-mandated co-parenting classes, presentations, and more.
Couples Therapy & Services
- Struggling with communication issues in your relationship?
- Tired of constantly fighting in your relationship?
- Does it feel like the flames of passion are dying?
Defuse your conflict & return to love.
You'll learn more about causes underlying your conflict, how to communicate constructively, and how to resolve your problems.
Upcoming Step-Family Classes & Support Groups
National Step-Parent Support Group
April 3rd, 2023
Survive undermining exes, hostile stepchildren, and other hazards with support and shared experience.
Wherever you are, you can call in to listen and share!
Stepmom Success System
April 4th, 2023
Tired of intrusive exes, guilt-ridden husbands, and out-of-control children?
This program is for you!
Discover how you can be remarried...and happy too!
Orange County Step-Parent Support Group
April 6th, 2023
The Orange County Step-Parent Support Group helps you feel supported, less alone, and teaches you how to connect with your step-family.